© 2017 Sustainable Endowments Institute. All rights reserved.
Carbon savings to date (MTCO2e)
Energy savings to date (MMBTU)
Financial savings to date (USD)
Access the GRITS Library with thousands of completed projects for benchmarking and inspiration.
Robust financial metrics and real-world data from peers increase support for efficiency investment.
Empower stakeholders to plan and track sustainability projects. Report results to key decision makers.
Intuitive interface and streamlined design allow quick project entry and report generation in minutes.
Calculate energy, carbon, and financial savings as well as payback and ROI.
Continuous updating with new features based on user recommendations.
- Kevin Morgan, Regional Energy Manager, University of Michigan
- John Pumilio, Director of Sustainability, Colgate University
- Robert Koester, Professor of Architecture, Ball State University
- Jeremy King, Sustainability Coordinator, Denison University
- Philip Mansfield, Sustainability Program Manager, Carleton University
Interested in a personal GRITS tour or a free 30-day trial?
January 2, 2018
January 9, 2017
October 21, 2016
August 24, 2016
by Mark Orlowski