With this free version open only to APPA members, users can:
- Access the GRITS Dashboard, which shows a snapshot of your project portfolio’s energy, financial, and carbon savings,
- Access the Project Details page to track project-specific details, including project type, cost, relevant transactions, performance, and measurement and verification,
- Utilize the Project Overview feature to see all projects you have entered that have been completed, current, or proposed for the future,
- View a limited version of the GRITS Project Library, which allows for filtering through projects from other institutions by project type, project cost, payback period, region, and more,
- Track up to 5 projects with one user account.
GRITS Unlimited has even more features (see below) and will be available to institutions that decide to upgrade at a special discounted rate. This new APPA member discount is not a time-limited trial. Access to GRITS Unlimited also includes the additional benefit of having SEI staff enter your existing project data, helping you effortlessly get started with using GRITS.
With GRITS Unlimited, users can access all the same features as the free version (above), as well as:
- The full version of the GRITS Project Library, which allows you to view in-depth project data from other institutions including detailed energy, financial and carbon performance data,
- The ability to enter an unlimited number of projects into the system and create an unlimited number of accounts for your team with varying levels of user privileges,
- The Microsoft Excel export feature to export all of your project data with one click, and
- The Reports feature, allowing you to create and print customized graphs and charts based on your data, perfect for presentations on your projects.
All interested APPA institutions will receive 30 days of GRITS Unlimited at no cost. After 30 days, your account will be transitioned to the free GRITS-APPA version, unless you choose to upgrade to GRITS Unlimited. To sign up for GRITS under this APPA partnership, please complete this brief form and our staff will be in touch to give you free access to GRITS.
If you have questions about this new partnership or GRITS, please email us at email@example.com.